Webaholics is looking for a Web Developer & Software Engineer to join our team.
|Job Title: Software Engineer|
Availability: Part/Full Time
Pay: Hourly/Performance Based
The Webaholics Team is looking for a Software Engineer who knows the ins and outs of business integrations. If you have ambition, self-motivation, and passion for web and app development, you’re looking at the right place.
As a Software Engineer at Webaholics, you’ll be primarily responsible for creating new innovative online business integrations. Our main goal is to create a custom fit solution for each client while using exceptionally collaborative cloud-based tools and content management systems. Scheduling, planning, and constant communication is our key to success.
Webaholics is a top web design and online marketing agency in Salt Lake City. We are a young and fast-paced company that thrives on our client’s success to drive our brand to the top of the industry while creating a very unique and profitable online marketing service.
- Proven experience with PHP, Laravel, and MySQL
- College degree preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a MUST!
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Trello, cPanel, and any other industry tools
- Capable of multitasking between several accounts, brands, and products
- Able to manage own projects while gathering input from team members.
- Develop web-based applications that rely on the KISS method to achieve scalability, speed, and functionality.
- Interact with the Webaholics team and our clients in Weekly and Monthly meetings to provide progress reports and gain insights on future projects.
- Stay up to date with current industry standards and new trends as they emerge. Provide best in class customer service.
- Flexible Hours
- Travel and Work
- Work from Home
- Great Team
- Potential of Growth
- Ideas are Welcome