Webaholics is looking for a Web Designer to join our team.
|Job Title: Web Designer|
Availability: Part/Full Time
Pay: Hourly/Performance Based
The Webaholics Team is looking for a Web Designer who wants to show off their creative skills in the digital realm. You should have a portfolio that shows you have a creative side. If you have ambition, self-motivation, and passion for design, we’ll welcome you with open arms.
We are looking for someone who would have a range of experience with design to help support the requests of numerous clients. You must have the ability to learn quickly, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
Webaholics is a top web design and online marketing agency in Salt Lake City. We are a young and fast-paced company that thrives on our client’s success to drive our brand to the top of the industry while creating a very unique and profitable online marketing service.
- No less than 1 year experience in SEO/Online Marketing
- College degree preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a MUST!
- Knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML proper coding techniques
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adwords, and any other industry tools
- Capable of multitasking between several accounts, brands, and products
- Able to manage own projects while gathering input from team members.
- Experienced with Google Apps and Trello.
Create a long lasting relationship with your clients as you learn about the business, brand, and product/services. Interact with the Webaholics team and your clients in Weekly and Monthly meetings to provide progress reports and gain insights on future projects.
Stay up to date with current industry standards and new trends as they emerge. Provide best in class customer service.
- Flexible Hours
- Travel and Work
- Work from Home
- Great Team
- Potential of Growth
- Ideas are Welcome