Join the Growing App Trend
Perhaps it’s time to throw the old parental adage:
“Just because so-and-so is doing it, that doesn’t mean you should to do it too,”
right out the proverbial window-at least when it comes to having an app for your business.
A lot of businesses, both big and small, are creating apps. Here are a few reasons why you should consider ignoring that old-fashioned advice and jump on the app bandwagon:
1. Mobile apps are not just a trend. With every day that passes, we individually and as a society rely more and more on our phones and mobile devices. Apps are not just a flash in the pan trend, they are useful tools that are here to stay. Utilizing the power of the app is the wave of the future.
2. Apps can help improve sales by making the purchasing process faster and easier. Given the choice between logging into a traditional website via a phone or simply clicking one button to open an app, most people will choose the app.
3. As mentioned above, many businesses are going the way of the app. By being an early adopter, especially if you are a small business, you’ll be demonstrating to your customers that you are progressive, forward-thinking, and know how to utilize the ever-changing technology landscape.
4. An app can help increase brand awareness on both an individual level and for larger audiences. Think about how many times the average phone user looks at their device during the day. A lot, right?
Now imagine that every time they look at their phone, they see it, complete with a picture of your logo and your business name right below that. Even though it is mainly subconscious, every time your customer sees it, your app is helping build brand awareness.
5. If you have a business that utilizes a reward program, an app will simplify the process immensely.
No longer will your customers have to carry around punch cards and no longer will your employees have to worry about transferring points from an old system to a new system. All rewards and points will be kept track of in your businesses app!
6. Creating an app is an investment for sure, but it is one that is likely to have long-term returns, not just in sales, but also because it is a useful tool.
Apps and the customizable analytics you can build into them can tell you more about your customers, making it easier for you to tailor products and services to them.
7. Apps are also a great way to get info about new products out there. They can make it super easy for your customers to share info on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Twitter.
How Can Webaholics Help?
If you’re looking to giving your customers the multiple benefits of having an app, we’re the team that can help.
We’re experts in developing quality apps for both IOS and Android and will make sure that it’s worth the investment.